C++ Programming Certificate Class Materials
Back to main site
This document outlines the class materials for every class of the C++ programming certificate from Champlain College.
I am taking this certificate online and part-time for college credit from Oct. 2017 - Aug. 2021
The classes for the certificate are listed below.
- ✅ CMIT-135 - Intro to Computer Systems (Complete, Grade: A)
- ✅ MATH-270 - Discrete Mathematics (Complete, Grade: A)
- ✅ MATH-210 - Calculus I (Complete, Grade: A, Elective)
- ✅ SDEV 240 - C++ Programming I (Complete, Grade: A)
- ✅ SDEV 340 - C++ Programming II (Complete, Grade: A)
- ⏳ SDEV 345 - Data structures & Algorithms (In Progress)
- ⏳ SDEV 385 - Operating Systems Architecture (Not Started, Elective)
- ⏳ SDEV 415 - Linux/Unix Programming I (Not Started)